(I am deaf) hoodies:
These hoodies have cotton in their fabric, and it makes their care different from other products.
- can be machine-washed cold with like colours
- can be ironed on low heat, they can't be tumble-dried or dry-cleaned.
- Don't use bleach while washing
- Can be machine-washed cold, inside-out on a gentle cycle with a mild detergent and like colours.
- Use non-chlorine bleach only when necessary. You shouldn't use any fabric softeners or dry-clean the items.
- Can be tumble-dried on a low cycle, but hang-dry works best. When it comes to ironing, use cool iron inside-out. Don't iron the print.
Hoodies with embroidery:
- Can be machine-washed cold, inside-out on a gentle cycle with a mild detergent and like colors.
- You can use a small amount of chlorine bleach, but non-chlorine is the safer option.
If you notice any color residue in water, rinse the garment in lukewarm water and then in cold several times, but try not to rub any stained embroidery.
- can also be dry-cleaned
- After washing, don't leave the clothing to soak or lie in a pile while wet.
- Don't wring out the embroidered items, but if you want to tumble-dry them, use a cool air setting.
- If the hoodie needs ironing, do it inside-out, preferably between two pieces of cloth. You shouldn't wet embroidery before ironing or use a steam iron.
- can be wiped clean with a damp cloth in the spots where it's needed. If necessary, hats can be hand-washed cold. Don't use brushes.
can't be machine-washed, bleached, tumble-dried, ironed, and dry-cleaned.
***Read the manufacturer label carefully for any other instructions.